5 DPI OPTIONS & CUSTOMIZED FUNCTION
5 adjustable DPI levels (500, 1000, 2000, 3000, 5000) meet your multiple needs, either for daily work or gaming. DPI can be adjusted freely by ±100 from 100 to 10000, taking advantage of on-the-fly DPI switching to instantly match mouse speed to gameplay demands. Besides, the Mouse Point Speed setting in the software also allows you to mildly change the movement speed of the mouse to achieve the best fit mode for yourself.
7 PROGRAMMABLE BUTTONS & 16.8-MILLION LIGHTING “BREATHING” RGB LED
7 (7 out of 9) programmable buttons enable superior productivity and efficiency to meet all your gaming needs. 5 memory profiles each with a dedicated light color for quick identification and 16-Million Color backlight 'breathing' RGB LED gives out ambient light and set you in a unique gaming atmosphere.
A PROFESSIONAL PROGRAMMING SOFTWARE
Adopted the latest professional gaming chip Pixart to capture fast and accurate movement for precise control; 5 adjustable DPI settings-500/1000/2000/3000/5000, quickly adjustable for different gaming scenarios; 5000 FPS, 100IPS Maximum Tracking Speed, 20G acceleration.
THE CHOICE OF DIE-HARD GAMERS
Whether you are targeting, aiming, slashing or attacking, a professional gaming mouse is your best weapon! The mouse will be your ideal partner. Perfectly compatible with Windows 2000/ME/XP/03/VISTA/7/8/10 system for programmable using and Mac OS for normal using.
Gaming Mice Comparison
I got the white. My friend got the black. The texture of the white sucks. The texture of the black is actually good for clicking!
He particularly desired - and got - rapid click speed/rate (for Fortnite & Minecraft). Very happy about purchase.
My track ball failed on my original mouse and I found this one as a replacement. It took a bit to get comfortable with the different shape and to tame the mood lights but it has quite a few features to adjust the granularity of the track ball and to suppress the lights, both of which I did immediately. I would recommend it for all around computer use.
The mouse itself is great but getting the software to work for customization (custom dpi's, rebinding buttons) was a real headache. I wish the operating manual had these instructions:
1. Use a Windows Machine. The software is not supported for other operating systems. (However, once customizations are loaded to the mouse they will work with other operating systems.)
2. Download the customization software for the mouse from the redragonzone website. The software is listed under "Redragon M711 COBRA RGB Gaming Mouse"
4. Use 7zip to unzip the .rar file. (You will have to install 7zip if you don't already have it on your computer.)
5. Run the setup application to install the software.
6. If the software opens but isn't working, unplug the mouse and plug it back in.