COMPACT 70 KEY TENKEYLESS 2.4G WIRELESS RGB BACKLIT COMPUTER KEYBOARD
Redragon K599 wireless keyboard adopts innovative 2.4G anti-interference technology, which reduces the input delay of the keyboard, whether it is office or game, it can be an efficient, stable, and fast response. Up to 60 hours battery life with LED off and 30 hours with LED on, This wireless keyboard can set up wirelessly with an included dongle. Switch to a wired connection with a type-c cable.
Wireless Quiet Keyboard with Linear Red Switches
Small Compact Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Tenkeyless TKL with Custom Dustproof Switches Linear quiet click sound, fast action with minimal resistance without a tactile bump feel, for ultimate PC gaming performance.
Wireless RGB keyboard
Redragon K599 Wireless RGB Backlit Mechanical Gaming Keyboard has 18 different preset RGB lighting modes plus 1 User programable mode, and 8 single colors with 6 backlight brightness levels.
Quiet and Responsive Keys with Anti-Ghosting
ALL 70 keys are conflict-free n-Key Rollover for ultimate Gaming performance, Non-Slip Ergonomic, splash-proof Design with adjustable typing angle. WIN Key can be disabled.
Compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, Limited Mac OS keyboard support. Works well with all major Computers Brands and Gaming PCs, Xbox, PS4, and others
First, I need to say that it is my first mechanical keyboard. I have used various Logitech keyboard and mouse combos over the decades. As my keyboard tray is relatively small, I was looking for a small TKL keyboard.
1. As a software engineer, I frequently need the arrow keys, home, insert, delete, page up, and page down buttons. So, I need these buttons on a small keyboard, and Redragon K599 has these buttons within the minimum size of the keyboard.
2. I use Linux OS, and I cannot rely on Windows-based software to control the settings of RGB. Redragon K599 does not need any software to control the RGB settings. However, I am not an RGB fan. But man! The lights are fantastic!!! You can control the RGB using the keyboard keys and even turn it off to save battery.
3. I'm not too fond of small keys (e.g., Logitech MK360) as I type a lot, and also, I wouldn't say I like loud sounds for the same reason. This K599 is a small keyboard with large keys. As it has a linear switch, the sound is not as loud and clicky as blue switches.
4. RF dongle is more stable than a Bluetooth connection. K599 Deimos supports an RF dongle and a type C wired connection that makes it easy to charge with type C cables.
1. Rarely it misses keyboard inputs.
2. It does not indicate the battery level. After a full charge, it could show the charging indicator as green.
3. Though it sounds good, there is some spring-like echo after pressing the keys.
My first keyboard ever, so far I've been having just laptop computers and never had the chance of using a mechanical keyboard. It turned out to be a life changing experience, better than sex !! I love it and just purely enjoy typing on this keyboard, because of the satisfaction it brings me !!
It's a really good keyboard . It feels nice and comfortable as well as material quality feels really good. The only thing that I found as a con is that the backlight control is a bit tricky as well as some functions that aren't that easy to find out. But overall, is a really good product considering it's price and quality. It's definitely a worth buy
Grabbed this to play PC games on the couch with my laptop and TV.
I normally buy das, Logitech or Razer but needed something cheaper that checked all the boxes and functions as well as the spec sheet. Wired or wireless, rgb via keyboard or software, red switches, compact. Love this keyboard.
Awesome, thank you so much!