Moderate Balance of Brown Switches
If you are still cudgeling your brain of what switch to choose and get confused with different features of them. Go ahead for the brown with gentle and stable features, it compromises both tactile and low noise two supreme merits and offers you the most friendly and satisfying experience.
Reliable Dual Modes with Maximum 6 Devices
What makes the keystroke registration instantly with ultra-low latency is the advanced bluetooth chip. Up to 6 different devices switchable with FN + Q/W/E/R/T in wireless mode plus a wired device will hype you up and maximize your productivity.
DIY All You Want To
Another creative breakthrough of RK71 is the high-performance driver, diverse RGB effects are adjustable with custom. Moreover, the software will take good care of you when you have extra needs except for 3 on-the-fly macro settings. Full keys programmable, multiple keybindings, software activate binding and so on, more functions are waiting for you to explore. Driver Link http://bit.ly/RK71Keyboard
Long-lasting & Abundant Battery
The core of a wireless keyboard is the battery, RK71 equipped with an upgraded 1000mAh battery satisfies you more than just the basics of everyday use. 3 hours fast recharging time will bring it online asap, it will never lay down even if you are tired. Up to 360 hours standby time reduces recharging times maximally and prolong the battery lifespan.
This is my first mechanical keyboard, and what a pleasant experience typing on this!
The changeable colour makes it quite a joy to have in my make-shift work station, and the fact that I can toggle between my work computer / personal tablet / gaming computer makes this an ideal de-clutter. I had expected the key strokes to be more pronounced, but I think that's because I had seen a blue keys as my only reference in the past. The keyboard is beautiful, compact, and fun!
Absolutely amazing keyboard. I've been using it for the better part of about 3 weeks now and have been enjoying every bit of it. A hefty keyboard that looks lighter than it actually is but is very solidly built with great keycaps. The typing experience on the brown switches at THIS price point for a 70% keyboard with full per-key rgb(that is damn good looking by the way) is nothing short of amazing and definitely will be a mainstay for me. Being able to switch between 5 different devices in the fly with its Bluetooth capabilities is really great as I usually have to connect to a myriad of different devices. My only real fault is that there can be a very minor latency issue depending on the device you're using but when connecting to either my of computers or even my phone I've never had much lag.
Another great fact is that it works very well with the the HyperX Pudding keycaps replacements just fine.
The keyboard is a great buy, and there are a few great things for this keyboard:
1) It has 71 keys, which makes more practical than the 61-key one. The arrow keys and page up/down, home/end keys are used pretty often actually.
2) The bluetooth connection to Macbook works well, together with my Logitech bluetooth mouse. A great save for an additional USB-C adapter.
3) The build quality is good, and LED lights look pretty.
Hello, here are some pros and cons and an honest review of the RK Royal Kludge RK71 mechanical keyboard.
1. The side lights are very bright and even reflect off of my black mousepad.
2. The lighting modes are easy to choose and very cool.
3. Magnetic feet are great. (Please note con #3.)
4. The cord is detachable.
5. It comes with a keycap puller. (Please note con #4.)
6. You can connect up to 6 devices with bluetooth using the Q W E R T and Y keys.
7. The switches are high-quality browns.
8. The keyboard is very small. If you have a small desk space, this is great. (For me it looked like some air should've been filled.)
9. The keycaps feel very nice and soft. (Please note con #9.)
10. The battery life is great when fully charged.
1. The cable goes into the left side of the keyboard. (This could be a con for some people, but for others it could be good.)
2. The plastic cover of the side lights is completely red. (Again, Con for some people, good for others.)
3. The magnetic feet kept falling off when adjusting the position of the keyboard.
4. The keycap puller is stiff so I couldn't pull any keycaps off.
5. The keycaps are NOT raised, making it harder to pull off keycaps.
6. The box is cheap looking, not a very "premium" unboxing expierence.
7. The body is made of plastic, making it less durable for the long run.
8. Some of the keys feel cheap, but you really can't complain for the price.
Overall, It comes down to personal preference. If you like a compact keyboard, brown switches, the black and red color scheme, and a very "I'M A GAMER" look, then I think that you would love this keyboard. I personally didn't fall in love with this particular keyboard, but it will suit many others perfectly!
Wow. As I am typing out this review I am mesmerized by the subtle sound of clickity clackity that fills the room with a cadence that serenades the mind. Well aside from the sound of the keyboard because all mechanical keyboards essentially have the same sound, on to the meat and potatoes. This keyboard feels great. It's a 65% size and remarkably feels very comfortable to use. I was using a membrane keyboard with a 10 key prior. I wanted a keyboard that essentially took up less room on my desk so my mouse and keyboard could be closer together in turn causing my elbows to be closer to the body and support better posture. The quality of this keyboard is phenomenal as well. Its sturdy (does not flex) and has from what I understand now has an updated coating that allows it to no smudge as much. I have been using this for about a week now and I don't see any noticeable smudges from fingerprint grease. The keyboard looks cool too. The RGB lighting looks great tons of colors and different lighting displays to suite any need. Each key has its own back light so there is no bleed between keys. I am very satisfied with this keyboard and am very excited to be using this for the foreseeable future.